Adhered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AdheredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Adhere
• AdhereDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To stick fast or cleave, as a glutinous substance does; to become joined or united; as, wax to the finger; the lungs sometimes adhere to the pleura.
- (v. i.) To hold, be attached, or devoted; to remain fixed, either by personal union or conformity of faith, principle, or opinion; as, men adhere to a party, a cause, a leader, a church.
- (v. i.) To be consistent or coherent; to be in accordance; to agree.