Admonish Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AdmonishDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To warn or notify of a fault; to reprove gently or kindly, but seriously; to exhort.
- (v. t.) To counsel against wrong practices; to cation or advise; to warn against danger or an offense; -- followed by of, against, or a subordinate clause.
- (v. t.) To instruct or direct; to inform; to notify.
• AdmonisherDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who admonishes.