Advantaged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AdvantagedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Advantage
• AdvantageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Superiority; mastery; -- with of or over.
- (n.) Superiority of state, or that which gives it; benefit; gain; profit; as, the advantage of a good constitution.
- (v. t.) To give an advantage to; to further; to promote; to benefit; to profit.
- (n.) Any condition, circumstance, opportunity, or means, particularly favorable to success, or to any desired end; benefit; as, the enemy had the advantage of a more elevated position.
- (n.) Interest of money; increase; overplus (as the thirteenth in the bakers dozen).