Aerate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AerateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To expose to the chemical action of air; to oxygenate (the blood) by respiration; to arterialize.
- (v. t.) To supply or impregnate with common air; as, to aerate soil; to aerate water.
- (v. t.) To combine or charge with gas; usually with carbonic acid gas, formerly called fixed air.
• AeratedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Aerate