Agencies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AgenciesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Agency
• AgencyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The office of an agent, or factor; the relation between a principal and his agent; business of one intrusted with the concerns of another.
- (n.) The place of business of am agent.
- (n.) The faculty of acting or of exerting power; the state of being in action; action; instrumentality.