Alleyed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AlleyedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Furnished with alleys; forming an alley.
• AlleyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The space between two rows of compositors stands in a printing office.
- (n.) A choice taw or marble.
- (n.) Any passage having the entrance represented as wider than the exit, so as to give the appearance of length.
- (n.) A passageway between rows of pews in a church.
- (n.) A narrow passage; especially a walk or passage in a garden or park, bordered by rows of trees or bushes; a bordered way.
- (n.) A narrow passage or way in a city, as distinct from a public street.