Amends Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AmendsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. sing. & pl.) Compensation for a loss or injury; recompense; reparation.
• AmendDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To grow better by rectifying something wrong in manners or morals; to improve.
- (v. t.) To change or modify in any way for the better
- (v. t.) by substituting something else in the place of what is removed; to rectify.
- (v. t.) by simply removing what is erroneous, corrupt, superfluous, faulty, and the like;
- (v. t.) by supplying deficiencies;