Ampulla Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AmpullaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The vase in which the holy oil for chrism, unction, or coronation is kept.
- (n.) A cruet for the wine and water at Mass.
- (n.) Any membranous bag shaped like a leathern bottle, as the dilated end of a vessel or duct; especially the dilations of the semicircular canals of the ear.
- (n.) A narrow-necked vessel having two handles and bellying out like a jug.
• AmpullateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Ampullated