Anatomy Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AnatomyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of dividing anything, corporeal or intellectual, for the purpose of examining its parts; analysis; as, the anatomy of a discourse.
- (n.) The art of dissecting, or artificially separating the different parts of any organized body, to discover their situation, structure, and economy; dissection.
- (n.) The science which treats of the structure of organic bodies; anatomical structure or organization.
- (n.) A skeleton; anything anatomized or dissected, or which has the appearance of being so.
- (n.) A treatise or book on anatomy.