Annual Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AnnualDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Anything, especially a plant, that lasts but one year or season; an annual plant.
- (n.) A thing happening or returning yearly; esp. a literary work published once a year.
- (n.) A Mass for a deceased person or for some special object, said daily for a year or on the anniversary day.
- (a.) Performed or accomplished in a year; reckoned by the year; as, the annual motion of the earth.
- (a.) Lasting or continuing only one year or one growing season; requiring to be renewed every year; as, an annual plant; annual tickets.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a year; returning every year; coming or happening once in the year; yearly.
• AnnuallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Yearly; year by year.