Anticipation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AnticipationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of anticipating, taking up, placing, or considering something beforehand, or before the proper time in natural order.
- (n.) The commencing of one or more tones of a chord with or during the chord preceding, forming a momentary discord.
- (n.) Previous view or impression of what is to happen; instinctive prevision; foretaste; antepast; as, the anticipation of the joys of heaven.
- (n.) Hasty notion; intuitive preconception.