Antiquities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AntiquitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Antiquity
• AntiquityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A relic or monument of ancient times; as, a coin, a statue, etc.; an ancient institution. [In this sense, usually in the plural.]
- (n.) The ancients; the people of ancient times.
- (n.) Ancient times; former ages; times long since past; as, Cicero was an eloquent orator of antiquity.
- (n.) Old age.
- (n.) An old gentleman.
- (n.) The quality of being ancient; ancientness; great age; as, a statue of remarkable antiquity; a family of great antiquity.