Apprehending Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ApprehendingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Apprehend
• ApprehendDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To anticipate; esp., to anticipate with anxiety, dread, or fear; to fear.
- (v. i.) To be apprehensive; to fear.
- (v. t.) Hence: To take or seize (a person) by legal process; to arrest; as, to apprehend a criminal.
- (v. t.) To know or learn with certainty.
- (v. i.) To think, believe, or be of opinion; to understand; to suppose.
- (v. t.) To take or seize; to take hold of.
- (v. t.) To take hold of with the understanding, that is, to conceive in the mind; to become cognizant of; to understand; to recognize; to consider.