Areed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AreedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To read.
- (v. t.) To counsel, advise, warn, or direct.
- (v. t.) To decree; to adjudge.
- (v. t.) To tell, declare, explain, or interpret; to divine; to guess; as, to aread a riddle or a dream.
• AreDefinition & Meaning in English
- () The present indicative plural of the substantive verb to be; but etymologically a different word from be, or was. Am, art, are, and is, all come from the root as.
- (n.) The unit of superficial measure, being a square of which each side is ten meters in length; 100 square meters, or about 119.6 square yards.