Articulation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ArticulationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of putting together with a joint or joints; any meeting of parts in a joint.
- (n.) A joint or juncture between bones in the skeleton.
- (n.) A sound made by the vocal organs; an articulate utterance or an elementary sound, esp. a consonant.
- (n.) The state of being jointed; connection of parts.
- (n.) One of the parts intercepted between the joints; also, a subdivision into parts at regular or irregular intervals as a result of serial intermission in growth, as in the cane, grasses, etc.
- (n.) The utterance of the elementary sounds of a language by the appropriate movements of the organs, as in pronunciation; as, a distinct articulation.
- (n.) One of the nodes or joints, as in cane and maize.
- (n.) The connection of the parts of a plant by joints, as in pods.