Asperities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AsperitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Asperity
• AsperityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Moral roughness; roughness of manner; severity; crabbedness; harshness; -- opposed to mildness.
- (n.) Roughness of surface; unevenness; -- opposed to smoothness.
- (n.) Roughness to the taste; sourness; tartness.
- (n.) Sharpness; disagreeableness; difficulty.
- (n.) Roughness or harshness of sound; that quality which grates upon the ear; raucity.