Assured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AssuredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Made sure; safe; insured; certain; indubitable; not doubting; bold to excess.
- (n.) One whose life or property is insured.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Assure
• AssureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To affiance; to betroth.
- (v. t.) To insure; to covenant to indemnify for loss, or to pay a specified sum at death. See Insure.
- (v. t.) To make sure or certain; to render confident by a promise, declaration, or other evidence.
- (v. t.) To declare to, solemnly; to assert to (any one) with the design of inspiring belief or confidence.
- (v. t.) To confirm; to make certain or secure.
• AssurednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being assured; certainty; full confidence.
• AssuredlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Certainly; indubitably.