Asterism Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AsterismDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A constellation.
- (n.) An optical property of some crystals which exhibit a star-shaped by reflected light, as star sapphire, or by transmitted light, as some mica.
- (n.) A small cluster of stars.
- (n.) An asterisk, or mark of reference.
- (n.) Three asterisks placed in this manner, /, to direct attention to a particular passage.