Attachment Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AttachmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The writ or percept commanding such seizure or taking.
- (n.) That by which one thing is attached to another; connection; as, to cut the attachments of a muscle.
- (n.) A seizure or taking into custody by virtue of a legal process.
- (n.) The act attaching, or state of being attached; close adherence or affection; fidelity; regard; an/ passion of affection that binds a person; as, an attachment to a friend, or to a party.
- (n.) Something attached; some adjunct attached to an instrument, machine, or other object; as, a sewing machine attachment (i. e., a device attached to a sewing machine to enable it to do special work, as tucking, etc.).