Augmentation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AugmentationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The stage of a disease in which the symptoms go on increasing.
- (n.) In counterpoint and fugue, a repetition of the subject in tones of twice the original length.
- (n.) The act or process of augmenting, or making larger, by addition, expansion, or dilation; increase.
- (n.) The thing added by way of enlargement.
- (n.) A additional charge to a coat of arms, given as a mark of honor.
- (n.) The state of being augmented; enlargement.