Auricled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AuricledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having ear-shaped appendages or lobes; auriculate; as, auricled leaves.
• AuricleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An angular or ear-shaped lobe.
- (n.) An instrument applied to the ears to give aid in hearing; a kind of ear trumpet.
- (n.) The external ear, or that part of the ear which is prominent from the head.
- (n.) The chamber, or one of the two chambers, of the heart, by which the blood is received and transmitted to the ventricle or ventricles; -- so called from its resemblance to the auricle or external ear of some quadrupeds. See Heart.