Authentic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• AuthenticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Authoritative.
- (n.) Having a genuine original or authority, in opposition to that which is false, fictitious, counterfeit, or apocryphal; being what it purports to be; genuine; not of doubtful origin; real; as, an authentic paper or register.
- (n.) An original (book or document).
- (n.) Of approved authority; true; trustworthy; credible; as, an authentic writer; an authentic portrait; authentic information.
- (n.) Vested with all due formalities, and legally attested.
- (n.) Having as immediate relation to the tonic, in distinction from plagal, which has a correspondent relation to the dominant in the octave below the tonic.
• AuthenticlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Authentically.