Babbling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BabblingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Babble
• BabbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To talk much; to chatter; to prate.
- (n.) Idle talk; senseless prattle; gabble; twaddle.
- (v. i.) To utter words indistinctly or unintelligibly; to utter inarticulate sounds; as a child babbles.
- (v. i.) To talk incoherently; to utter unmeaning words.
- (n.) Inarticulate speech; constant or confused murmur.
- (v. i.) To utter in an indistinct or incoherent way; to repeat, as words, in a childish way without understanding.
- (v. i.) To make a continuous murmuring noise, as shallow water running over stones.
- (v. i.) To disclose by too free talk, as a secret.