Balloting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BallotingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ballot
• BallotDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To vote or decide by ballot; as, to ballot for a candidate.
- (v. t.) To vote for or in opposition to.
- (n.) Originally, a ball used for secret voting. Hence: Any printed or written ticket used in voting.
- (n.) The act of voting by balls or written or printed ballots or tickets; the system of voting secretly by balls or by tickets.
- (n.) The whole number of votes cast at an election, or in a given territory or electoral district.