Bask Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BaskDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To warm by continued exposure to heat; to warm with genial heat.
- (v. t.) To lie in warmth; to be exposed to genial heat.
• BasketDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The bell or vase of the Corinthian capital.
- (n.) The two back seats facing one another on the outside of a stagecoach.
- (n.) A vessel made of osiers or other twigs, cane, rushes, splints, or other flexible material, interwoven.
- (n.) The contents of a basket; as much as a basket contains; as, a basket of peaches.
- (v. t.) To put into a basket.
• BaskedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bask