Bawling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BawlingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bawl
• BawlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To cry out with a loud, full sound; to cry with vehemence, as in calling or exultation; to shout; to vociferate.
- (n.) A loud, prolonged cry; an outcry.
- (v. i.) To cry loudly, as a child from pain or vexation.
- (v. t.) To proclaim with a loud voice, or by outcry, as a hawker or town-crier does.