Beaconed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BeaconedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Beacon
• BeaconDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A high hill near the shore.
- (n.) That which gives notice of danger.
- (v. t.) To give light to, as a beacon; to light up; to illumine.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a beacon or beacons.
- (n.) A signal fire to notify of the approach of an enemy, or to give any notice, commonly of warning.
- (n.) A signal or conspicuous mark erected on an eminence near the shore, or moored in shoal water, as a guide to mariners.