Bean Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BeanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The popular name of other vegetable seeds or fruits, more or less resembling true beans.
- (n.) A name given to the seed of certain leguminous herbs, chiefly of the genera Faba, Phaseolus, and Dolichos; also, to the herbs.
• Bean trefoilDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A leguminous shrub of southern Europe, with trifoliate leaves (Anagyris foetida).