Beveled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BeveledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bevel
- (a.) Alt. of Bevelled
• BevelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cut to a bevel angle; to slope the edge or surface of.
- (a.) Having the slant of a bevel; slanting.
- (a.) Hence: Morally distorted; not upright.
- (v. i.) To deviate or incline from an angle of 90í, as a surface; to slant.
- (n.) Any angle other than a right angle; the angle which one surface makes with another when they are not at right angles; the slant or inclination of such surface; as, to give a bevel to the edge of a table or a stone slab; the bevel of a piece of timber.
- (n.) An instrument consisting of two rules or arms, jointed together at one end, and opening to any angle, for adjusting the surfaces of work to the same or a given inclination; -- called also a bevel square.