Bilged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BilgedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bilge
• BilgeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To bulge.
- (n.) That part of a ships hull or bottom which is broadest and most nearly flat, and on which she would rest if aground.
- (n.) The protuberant part of a cask, which is usually in the middle.
- (v. t.) To cause to bulge.
- (n.) Bilge water.
- (v. t.) To fracture the bilge of, or stave in the bottom of (a ship or other vessel).
- (v. i.) To suffer a fracture in the bilge; to spring a leak by a fracture in the bilge.