Bleared Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BlearedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blear
- (a.) Dimmed, as by a watery humor; affected with rheum.
• BlearDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Causing or caused by dimness of sight; dim.
- (v. t.) To make somewhat sore or watery, as the eyes; to dim, or blur, as the sight. Figuratively: To obscure (mental or moral perception); to blind; to hoodwink.
- (v.) Dim or sore with water or rheum; -- said of the eyes.