Blinked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BlinkedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blink
• BlinkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To see with the eyes half shut, or indistinctly and with frequent winking, as a person with weak eyes.
- (v. i.) To wink; to twinkle with, or as with, the eye.
- (v. i.) To shine, esp. with intermittent light; to twinkle; to flicker; to glimmer, as a lamp.
- (v. i.) Gleam; glimmer; sparkle.
- (v. i.) A glimpse or glance.
- (v. t.) To shut out of sight; to avoid, or purposely evade; to shirk; as, to blink the question.
- (pl.) Boughs cast where deer are to pass, to turn or check them.
- (v. t.) To trick; to deceive.
- (v. i.) To turn slightly sour, as beer, mild, etc.
- (v. i.) The dazzling whiteness about the horizon caused by the reflection of light from fields of ice at sea; ice blink.