Bloated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BloatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. a.) Distended beyond the natural or usual size, as by the presence of water, serum, etc.; turgid; swollen; as, a bloated face. Also, puffed up with pride; pompous.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bloat
• BloatDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make turgid, as with water or air; to cause a swelling of the surface of, from effusion of serum in the cellular tissue, producing a morbid enlargement, often accompanied with softness.
- (n.) A term of contempt for a worthless, dissipated fellow.
- (v. i.) To grow turgid as by effusion of liquid in the cellular tissue; to puff out; to swell.
- (v. t.) To dry (herrings) in smoke. See Blote.
- (a.) Bloated.
- (v. t.) To inflate; to puff up; to make vain.
• BloatednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being bloated.