Blooded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BloodedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having pure blood, or a large admixture or pure blood; of approved breed; of the best stock.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blood
• BloodDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The fleshy nature of man.
- (v. t.) To heat the blood of; to exasperate.
- (v. t.) To give (hounds or soldiers) a first taste or sight of blood, as in hunting or war.
- (n.) Temper of mind; disposition; state of the passions; -- as if the blood were the seat of emotions.
- (n.) The shedding of blood; the taking of life, murder; manslaughter; destruction.
- (n.) Descent from parents of recognized breed; excellence or purity of breed.
- (n.) A bloodthirsty or murderous disposition.
- (n.) Descent; lineage; especially, honorable birth; the highest royal lineage.
- (n.) A man of fire or spirit; a fiery spark; a gay, showy man; a rake.
- (n.) The fluid which circulates in the principal vascular system of animals, carrying nourishment to all parts of the body, and bringing away waste products to be excreted. See under Arterial.
- (v. t.) To bleed.
- (v. t.) To stain, smear or wet, with blood.
- (n.) The juice of anything, especially if red.
- (n.) Relationship by descent from a common ancestor; consanguinity; kinship.