Blooming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BloomingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Opening in blossoms; flowering.
- (a.) Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor; indicating the freshness and beauties of youth or health.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bloom
- (n.) The process of making blooms from the ore or from cast iron.
• BloomDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The clouded appearance which varnish sometimes takes upon the surface of a picture.
- (n.) A state or time of beauty, freshness, and vigor; an opening to higher perfection, analogous to that of buds into blossoms; as, the bloom of youth.
- (n.) A large bar of steel formed directly from an ingot by hammering or rolling, being a preliminary shape for further working.
- (n.) A popular term for a bright-hued variety of some minerals; as, the rose-red cobalt bloom.
- (v. i.) To produce or yield blossoms; to blossom; to flower or be in flower.
- (n.) A yellowish deposit or powdery coating which appears on well-tanned leather.
- (n.) A mass of wrought iron from the Catalan forge or from the puddling furnace, deprived of its dross, and shaped usually in the form of an oblong block by shingling.
- (v. t.) To cause to blossom; to make flourish.
- (v. i.) To be in a state of healthful, growing youth and vigor; to show beauty and freshness, as of flowers; to give promise, as by or with flowers.
- (n.) The delicate, powdery coating upon certain growing or newly-gathered fruits or leaves, as on grapes, plums, etc. Hence: Anything giving an appearance of attractive freshness; a flush; a glow.
- (n.) The opening of flowers in general; the state of blossoming or of having the flowers open; as, the cherry trees are in bloom.
- (v. t.) To bestow a bloom upon; to make blooming or radiant.
- (n.) A blossom; the flower of a plant; an expanded bud; flowers, collectively.
• BloomingnessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A blooming condition.
• BloominglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a blooming manner.