Blubbered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BlubberedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blubber
- (p. p. & a.) Swollen; turgid; as, a blubbered lip.
• BlubberDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To swell or disfigure (the face) with weeping; to wet with tears.
- (n.) A large sea nettle or medusa.
- (n.) A bubble.
- (v. t.) To give vent to (tears) or utter (broken words or cries); -- with forth or out.
- (n.) The fat of whales and other large sea animals from which oil is obtained. It lies immediately under the skin and over the muscular flesh.
- (v. i.) To weep noisily, or so as to disfigure the face; to cry in a childish manner.