Blustered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BlusteredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bluster
• BlusterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Fitful noise and violence, as of a storm; violent winds; boisterousness.
- (v. i.) To talk with noisy violence; to swagger, as a turbulent or boasting person; to act in a noisy, tumultuous way; to play the bully; to storm; to rage.
- (v. t.) To utter, or do, with noisy violence; to force by blustering; to bully.
- (v. i.) To blow fitfully with violence and noise, as wind; to be windy and boisterous, as the weather.
- (n.) Noisy and violent or threatening talk; noisy and boastful language.