Bolling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BollingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) A tree from which the branches have been cut; a pollard.
• BollDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The pod or capsule of a plant, as of flax or cotton; a pericarp of a globular form.
- (v. i.) To form a boll or seed vessel; to go to seed.
- (n.) A Scotch measure, formerly in use: for wheat and beans it contained four Winchester bushels; for oats, barley, and potatoes, six bushels. A boll of meal is 140 lbs. avoirdupois. Also, a measure for salt of two bushels.