Bonitoes Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BonitoesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Bonito
• BonitoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A large tropical fish (Orcynus pelamys) allied to the tunny. It is about three feet long, blue above, with four brown stripes on the sides. It is sometimes found on the American coast.
- (n.) The skipjack (Sarda Mediterranea) of the Atlantic, an important and abundant food fish on the coast of the United States, and (S. Chilensis) of the Pacific, and other related species. They are large and active fishes, of a blue color with black oblique stripes.
- (n.) The medregal (Seriola fasciata), an edible fish of the southern of the United States and the West Indies.
- (n.) The cobia or crab eater (Elacate canada), an edible fish of the Middle and Southern United States.