Bonuses Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BonusesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Bonus
• BonusDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A premium given for a loan, or for a charter or other privilege granted to a company; as the bank paid a bonus for its charter.
- (n.) An extra dividend to the shareholders of a joint stock company, out of accumulated profits.
- (n.) Money paid in addition to a stated compensation.