Bouncing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BouncingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bounce
- (a.) Excessive; big.
- (a.) Stout; plump and healthy; lusty; buxom.
• BounceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Bluster; brag; untruthful boasting; audacious exaggeration; an impudent lie; a bouncer.
- (v. t.) To drive against anything suddenly and violently; to bump; to thump.
- (v. t.) To bully; to scold.
- (n.) A dogfish of Europe (Scyllium catulus).
- (v. t.) To cause to bound or rebound; sometimes, to toss.
- (n.) An explosion, or the noise of one.
- (v. i.) To leap or spring suddenly or unceremoniously; to bound; as, she bounced into the room.
- (v. t.) To eject violently, as from a room; to discharge unceremoniously, as from employment.
- (v. i.) To boast; to talk big; to bluster.
- (v. i.) To strike or thump, so as to rebound, or to make a sudden noise; a knock loudly.
- (n.) A heavy, sudden, and often noisy, blow or thump.
- (n.) A sudden leap or bound; a rebound.
- (adv.) With a sudden leap; suddenly.
• BouncinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) With a bounce.