Breeze Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BreezeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A light, gentle wind; a fresh, soft-blowing wind.
- (n.) Refuse left in the process of making coke or burning charcoal.
- (v. i.) To blow gently.
- (n.) Alt. of Breeze fly
- (n.) Refuse coal, coal ashes, and cinders, used in the burning of bricks.
- (n.) An excited or ruffed state of feeling; a flurry of excitement; a disturbance; a quarrel; as, the discovery produced a breeze.
• BreezelessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Motionless; destitute of breezes.