Brick Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BrickDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A good fellow; a merry person; as, you re a brick.
- (n.) Bricks, collectively, as designating that kind of material; as, a load of brick; a thousand of brick.
- (n.) A block or clay tempered with water, sand, etc., molded into a regular form, usually rectangular, and sun-dried, or burnt in a kiln, or in a heap or stack called a clamp.
- (v. t.) To imitate or counterfeit a brick wall on, as by smearing plaster with red ocher, making the joints with an edge tool, and pointing them.
- (n.) Any oblong rectangular mass; as, a brick of maple sugar; a penny brick (of bread).
- (v. t.) To lay or pave with bricks; to surround, line, or construct with bricks.
• BrickyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full of bricks; formed of bricks; resembling bricks or brick dust.
• BrickingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brisk
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Brick