Bricole Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BricoleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A kind of traces with hooks and rings, with which men drag and maneuver guns where horses can not be used.
- (n.) An ancient kind of military catapult.
- (n.) In court tennis, the rebound of a ball from a wall of the court; also, the side stroke or play by which the ball is driven against the wall; hence, fig., indirect action or stroke.
- (n.) A shot in which the cue ball is driven first against the cushion.