Broiler Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BroilerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who excites broils; one who engages in or promotes noisy quarrels.
- (n.) A gridiron or other utensil used in broiling.
- (n.) One who broils, or cooks by broiling.
- (n.) A chicken or other bird fit for broiling.