Buffo Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BuffoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.masc.) The comic actor in an opera.
• BuffoonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A man who makes a practice of amusing others by low tricks, antic gestures, etc.; a droll; a mimic; a harlequin; a clown; a merry-andrew.
- (v. t.) To treat with buffoonery.
- (a.) Characteristic of, or like, a buffoon.
- (v. i.) To act the part of a buffoon.