Bullhead Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BullheadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The golden plover.
- (n.) In America, several species of Amiurus; -- called also catfish, horned pout, and bullpout.
- (n.) A stupid fellow; a lubber.
- (n.) A small black water insect.
- (n.) The black-bellied plover (Squatarola helvetica); -- called also beetlehead.
- (n.) A fresh-water fish of many species, of the genus Uranidea, esp. U. gobio of Europe, and U. Richardsoni of the United States; -- called also millers thumb.
- (n.) A marine fish of the genus Cottus; the sculpin.
• BullheadedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having a head like that of a bull. Fig.: Headstrong; obstinate; dogged.