Bunching Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BunchingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bunch
• BunchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small isolated mass of ore, as distinguished from a continuous vein.
- (n.) A collection, cluster, or tuft, properly of things of the same kind, growing or fastened together; as, a bunch of grapes; a bunch of keys.
- (v. i.) To swell out into a bunch or protuberance; to be protuberant or round.
- (v. t.) To form into a bunch or bunches.
- (n.) A protuberance; a hunch; a knob or lump; a hump.