Bus Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BusDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An omnibus.
• BushmanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of a race of South African nomads, living principally in the deserts, and not classified as allied in race or language to any other people.
- (n.) A woodsman; a settler in the bush.
• BushelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A quantity that fills a bushel measure; as, a heap containing ten bushels of apples.
- (n.) A vessel of the capacity of a bushel, used in measuring; a bushel measure.
- (n.) A large indefinite quantity.
- (n.) The iron lining in the nave of a wheel. [Eng.] In the United States it is called a box. See 4th Bush.
- (n.) A dry measure, containing four pecks, eight gallons, or thirty-two quarts.
- (v. t. & i.) To mend or repair, as mens garments; to repair garments.
• BusbyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A military headdress or cap, used in the British army. It is of fur, with a bag, of the same color as the facings of the regiment, hanging from the top over the right shoulder.