Buttery Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ButteryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An apartment in a house where butter, milk and other provisions are kept.
- (a.) Having the qualities, consistence, or appearance, of butter.
- (n.) A cellar in which butts of wine are kept.
- (n.) A room in some English colleges where liquors, fruit, and refreshments are kept for sale to the students.